What is Apto Maps?
- Apto Maps is a feature that displays your properties on an interactive map within the product Apto Prospect & Nurture.
- You can access Apto Maps at https://broker.apto.com/#/property-map
- OR, click the “Properties” tab within Prospect & Nurture.
Why Apto Maps?
- Gain deeper insights into your market by visualizing your data—properties, listings, and comps—on a map
- Turn location-driven observations into action with smarter call lists
- Prospect better with visual tools to analyze and act on market data
- Apto version 5.60 or greater
- Apto Admin User installed and active
- Remote Site is Enabled (see instructions below)
- Enable Apto Integrations (see instructions below)
Check if Remote Site is Enabled:
1. Login to Apto as a System Administrator.
2. Navigate to: Setup | Security | Remote Site Settings.
3. Click “Edit” next to “Apto_Mapping_Api_Production”.
4. Make sure that the Remote Site is marked “Active”.
Make sure HTTPS is not required:
1. While logged in to Apto as a System Administrator.
2. Navigate to: Setup | Security | Session Settings.
3. Uncheck "Require secure connections (HTTPS) for all third-party domains".
Enable Apto Integrations:
Complete the steps in this document to enable Apto Integrations.
1. Login to P&N: https://broker.apto.com/
2. Navigate to: https://broker.apto.com/#/property-map or just click on the “Properties” tab.
3. The Properties will automatically sync from your Apto data (this can take a few hours, depending on how much data you have). The auto-sync geo-enables properties so they can be used on the map. Additionally, every subsequent property added will geo-enabled on the fly.